Pane-Joyce Genealogy Sources
401. Vital records of the town of Halifax, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, Boston: Mass Soc Mayflower Desc, 1905, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofto00hali.
402. Vital Records of the Town of Truro, Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, Transcribed under the direction of George Ernest Bowman, Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants, Boston, 1933, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~jdevlin/ma/truro_ma_index.htm, Web transcription by Coralynn Brown.
403. Jonathan A. Shaw, “John Shaw of Plymouth Colony, purchaser and canal builder,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 151 (1997).
404. Laura Clarenbach and Loretta Ford, “Joshua3 Cook (Josiah2, Josiah1) of Eastham, Mass.,” N.E.H.G.S., 126 (1972), 81.
406. Janet Ireland Delorey, “Isaiah Wood of Ipswich, Massachusetts,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 147 (1994): 307-312.
407. Lucius B. Marsh, The Genealogy of John Marsh of Salem and his Descendants, 1633–1888, Amherst MA: J.E. Williams, 1888, http://archive.org/details/genealogyofjohnm1888mars.
408. Winifred Lovering Holman, Turner Lineage, 1957.
409. Eben Putnam, The Holden Genealogy: ancestry and descendants of Richard and Justinian Holden and of Randall Holden, Boston, 1923.
410. G. Andrews Moriarty, “The Alcocks of Roxbury, Mass.,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 97 (1943): 10-14.
411. George Walter Chamberlain, William Chamberlain of Billerica, Mass., and His Descendants, 1911.
412. Edward W. Hanson, “The Hurds of Boston,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 132 (1978): 83-96.
413. “Descendants of Andrew Ford of Weymouth, Mass.,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 119 (): 14.
414. “East Haven Vital Records.”
415. Old Burying Ground [1722-1926], Marshall Phelps Road at Poquonock Avenue, Windsor, as reproted by John Bush from printed material found at Windsor Historical Society.
416. Samuel Morgan Alvord, A Genealogy of the Descendants of Alexander Alvord, an early settler of Windsor, Conn. and Northampton, Mass, AD Andrews, Webster NY, 1908, http://archive.org/details/genealogyofdesce00alvo.
417. Harry Macy Jr, “The Van Wicklen/Van Wickle family,” New York Gen. Biog. Rec., 128 (1997):81-90,177-184.
418. William Richard Cutter, Historic Homes and Places Genealogical and Personal Memoirs relating to the Families of Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Lewis Hist. Publ., New York, 1908, Four volumes, http://archive.org/details/historichomespla01cutt, http://archive.org/details/historichomespla02cutt, http://archive.org/details/historichomespla03cutt, http://archive.org/details/historichomespla04cutt.
419. “Farmington Vital Statistics.”
420. William White Family, Mayfower Families through five generations, Robert M. Sherman, editor, 1978, II.
421. Arthur G. Loring, “Robert Eames of Woburn, Mass., and some of his Descendants,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg.`, 62 (1908): 58-65, 150-157.
422. “Second Burial Ground of Woburn,” http://www.yeoldewoburn.net/Burial2.htm, Toni Lasseter, Oct 2011, Montvale Avenue - Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts.
423. Louise Aymar Christian, “Nathaniel Fitz Randolph of Woodbridge, N. J., Quaker, and his descendants,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 97 (1943): 275-280.
424. Wade C. Wightman, The Wightman Ancestry, Bookcrafters, Chelsea, MI, 1994.
425. James L. Hansen, “The origins of the Montross and David families of Tarrytown,” New York Gen. Biog. Record, 12 (1992), 30-34.
426. “Baptisms at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, West Camp, NY,” http://www.bettyfink.com/stp001.htm.
427. “Index ref. trouwboek Terneuzen (Neusen) 1697-1796,” http://home.planet.nl/~hjdewit/bronnen/terneuzen-ref-trouwen-1697-1796.htm, Aug 2009.
428. Marya C. Myers & Donald W. James, Jr., “John James of Scituate, Massachusetts, shipwright,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 153 (1999): 435-442.
429. Marya C. Meyers and Donald W. James, “William James of Scituate and Boston, shipwright and Quaker,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 155 (2001): 36-68.
430. Horace Andrew Wadsworth, Two hundred and fifty years of the Wadsworth family in America : containing an account of the family reunion, at Duxbury, Mass., Lawrence MA: 1883.
431. Charles Wesley Smith, “Wiswall/Wiswell Family,” http://www.parsontech.com/genealogy/trees/csmith32/stafa04.htm, March 1999, (URL defunct 2005).
432. Milton records : births, marriages and deaths, 1662-1843, Peter Thatcher & Hannah Vose, Boston: Mudge & Son, 1900.
433. Vital records of Marlborough, Massachusetts, Worcester MA: F.P Rice, 1908, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofma00marl.
434. Claude W. Barlow, “Bethiah Snow, wife of John Sprague: a new Mayflower line,” N.E.H.G.S., 124 (1970), 118-120.
435. Lydia B. (Phinney) Brownson, “Michael Blackwell of Sandwich, Mass. (c. 1620-1710),” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., (1963): 180-194, 295-306.
436. Amos Otis, “The Lumbert or Lombard family,” Library of Cape Cod Hist. & Gen.
437. Lydia B. (Phinney) Brownson & Maclean W. McLean, “Thomas^1 Gibbs of Sandwich, Mass. (ca. 1615-1693),” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., (1969): 54-67, 129-144.
438. Howard Williston Carter, Carter, a Genealogy of Thomas Carter of Reading and Weston, Mass. and Hebron and Warren Ct., Norfolk, Connecticut, 1909.
439. Robert M. Sherman & Robert S. Wakefield, “Robert Sprout of Scituate MA and his wife Elizabeth Samson,” The American Genealogist, 61, 1986, 200-206.
440. Abiel Abbot and Ephraim Abbot, Genealogical Register of the Descendants of George Abbot .., James Munroe & Co., Boston, 1847.
441. “Flatbush Dutch Reformed Church Baptisms, 1677-1754.”
442. John Carroll Chase & George Walter Chamberlain, “Some of the descendants of William Chase of Roxbury and Yarmouth, Mass.,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg, 87 (1933) : 46-55, 127-141, 242-264.
443. Hanover Vital Records.
444. A Copy of the records of births, marriages and deaths, and of intentions of marriage in the town of Hanover, Mass., 1717-1787, Jedediah Dwelley, et al., Rockland, 1898, http://archive.org/details/copyofrecordsofb00hano.
445. John B. Dyer, Inscriptions from Gravestones in the Old North Cemetery, Troro, Mass., from 1713 to 1840, 1897, Transcribed by Elizabeth Hunter.
446. Nahum Sawin Cutler, A Cutler Memorial and Genealogical History, http://archive.org/details/cutlermemorialge00byucutl.
447. Vital Record of Rehoboth, 1692-1896.
448. Melvin E. Jones, Genealogy of Jones, Hathaway, Richards, Gooding, Boston, 1934.
449. Arthur George Gray, The Descendants of George Holmes of Roxbury, Boston, 1908.
450. “Smithfield vital records,” Vital Record of Rhode Island, Vol. 3, part 6, James N. Arnold, 1892.
451. Gerald James Parsons, “The early Parsons families of the Connecticut River valley,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 148, (1994), 215-238, 345-360.
452. Glastonbury Vital Records.
453. David F Graves, “Descendants of Thomas Graves.”
454. Vital records of Wakefield, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston: Wright & Potter printing: 1912, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofwa00wake.
455. H.L. Peter Rounds, Vital Records of Swansea, Massachustts to 1850, New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, 1992.
456. Nelie Zada Rice Molyneux, History, genealogical and biographical, of the Eaton families, New York: C.W. Bardeen, http://archive.org/details/historygenealogi11moly.
457. Vital Records of Weymouth, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston, 1910, Two volumes, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofwe01weym, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofwe02weym.
458. “Vital Records fo Easton, Massachusetts,” John A. Maltby, Redwood City, CA, 2002, http://home.earthlink.net/~lilymaltby/easton_vital_records.html.
459. Marya C. Myers, “John and Elizabeth (James) Hyland of Scituate, Massachusetts, and some of their descendants,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 157 (2003): 209-220, 379-391.
460. Marcia Wiswal Lindberg, “Thomas Bancroft and his descendants of Lynnfield,” The Essex Genealogist, 19 (1999):211-218; 20 (2000):33-43.
461. Harriette Eliza Noyes, A Memorial of the Town of Hampstead, New Hampshire: historic and genealogic skteches, G.B Reed, Boston, 1903, Two volumes, http://archive.org/details/memorialoftownof01noye, http://archive.org/details/memorialoftownof02noye.
462. Claude W. Barlow, “William Steevens of Kinningworth, Conn.: a new Mayflower line,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 129 (1975): 18-22.
463. New Milford Vital Records.
464. Vital Records of Oxford, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, Rice, Worcester MA, 1905, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofox00oxfo.
465. “Dighton Vital Records.”
466. David Kendall Martin, “Joseph^2 Baldwin, Jr.,, of Milford, Connecticut, and hadley, Massachusetts,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 2002 (156): 103-111.
467. Vital Records of Framingham, Massachusetts to the year 1850, Boston: Wright & Potter printing, 1911, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsoffr00fram.
468. Mercer Vernon Tilson, The Tilson genealogy, from Edmond Tilson at Plymouth, N.E., 1638 to 1911, Plymouth: Memorial Press, 1911, http://archive.org/details/tilsongenealogyf00tils.
469. Edward H. Lum, Genealogy of the Lum Family, Chatham, NJ, 1927.
470. Samuel Orcutt & Ambrose Beardsley, The History of the Old Town of Derby, Connecticut, 1642-1880, with biographies and genealogies, Springfield, MA, 1880.
471. Frank G. Lesure, “The identification of Abigail Finney, second wife of Ebenezer^4 Bartlett of Plymouth and of her father, Deacon Ebenezer Finney of Middleborough, Massachusetts,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 152 (1998): 387-390.
472. Hannibal C. Ford, The descendants of William Foord, 1952.
473. Vital records of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston: NEGHS, 1916, Two volumes, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofbr01brid, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofbr021916brid.
474. Lydia B. (Phinney) Brownson & Maclean W. Maclean, “Thomas^1 Landers of Sandwich, Mass. (ca. 1613-1675),” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg. 124 (1970).
475. Thomas Weston, The Descendants of Edmund Weston Duxbury, Massachusetts, for Five Generations, Boston: G.E. Littlefield, 1887.
476. Phillip G. Twitchell, Descendants of John and Sarah Twitchell of Derby, Connecticut 1699-1991, Gateway Press, Baltimore, 1992.
477. Charles Elihu Slocum, A short history of the Slocums, Slocumbs, and Slocombs of America.
478. Vital Records of Sutton, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, F.P. Rice, Worcester MA, 1907, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofsu00sutt.
479. James Draper, History of Spencer, Massachusetts, from its earliest settlement to the year 1860: including a brief sketch of Leicester, to the year 1758, Worcester, 1860, http://archive.org/details/historyofspencer00draper.
480. J. H. Dinehart, “Dinehart Families originating in Columbia Co., New York,” http://community-2.webtv.net/jhdinehart/DinehartFamiliesof/index.html, March 2001, (URL defunct 2005).
481. Pat Holling, “Ancestors of William Holling & Patricia Bruce,” http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~pholling/, Jan 2000.
482. Fonda D. Baselt, A Minkler-Minckler Heritage, Champaign, Illinois, 2004.
483. Graham Louer, “Baptism and Marriage Records of Rees, Race, etc. in Eastern New York State,” Oct 2001, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~clifflamere/Misc/MI-Rees-Race.html.
484. “GenLias,” http://www.genlias.nl/.
485. Vital Records of Salisbury, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, Topsfield MA, 1915, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofsa00sali.
486. Vital Records of Amesbury, Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, Topsfield MA, 1913, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofam1913ames.
487. Edwin Everett Sargent, Sargent record: William Sargent of Ipswich, Newbury, Hampton, Salisbury and Amesbury, New England, St. Johnsbury, Vt., Caledonian Co., 1899.
488. “Philipsburg Manor Rent Roll of 1760,” http://www.teachout.org/du/nan/philipsburg.html.
489. “Foshay Family Bible,” New York Gen. Biog. Reg., 75 (1944): 3738.
490. Ina Ruth N. Flagg, “The Flagg family of Wellesley,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 136, 1872, 220-241.
491. Elizabeth Starr Versailles, Hathaways of America, Hathaway Family Association, Northampton, MA 1970.
492. Norwell Historical Commission, Norwell, 1636-Present, http://www.townofnorwell.net/Public_Documents/F0000FDA3/Histori%20NorwellBookletFINAL.pdf.
493. George Alfred Cunningham, History of the town of Lunenburg, Four Volumes: A-D, E-H, I-R, S-Z, http://archive.org/details/cunninghamshistoad00cunn, http://archive.org/details/cunninghamshistoeh00cunn, http://archive.org/details/cunninghamshistoir00cunn, http://archive.org/details/cunninghamshistosz00cunn.
494. Vital records of Burlington, Massachusetts : to the year 1850, Boston: NEHGS 1915, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofbu00burl.
495. Glenna See Hill, “Family record: Van Texel/Van Tassel, 1668-1720,” New York Gen. Biog. Record, 120 (1989): 134-136.
496. Donna G. Ewins, “Pieter Pieterse Lassen of Dutchess County and his descendants,” New York Gen. Biog. Rec., (1998), 147.
497. Elijah Ellsworth Brownell, “A List of the Inhabitants and Slaves in the County of Dutches, 1714.,” Philadelphia, 1941, http://www.teachout.org/du/nan/dutchess.html.
498. “List of tax-payers of Fishkill and Romobut, Dutchess Co.,” edited by William Willis Reese and Helen Wilkerson, Collections of the Dutchess County Historical Society 6 (1938), 6 (1938), http://www.teachout.org/du/nan/rombout.html.
499. Gertrude A. Barber, Abstract of Wills of Columbia County, New York, 8 volumes, 1786-1851, (The wills are at the Surrogate’s Office at Hudson, Columbia Co., NY).
500. Vital Records of Norton, Massachusets to the Year 1850, Boston, 1906, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofno01nort.
501. Vital Records of Bristol, Rhode Island.
502. William Arthur Owen, “Descendants of John Owen of Windsor, Conn., and some of his descendants,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., (1929): 39-53.
503. Robert Larry Akin, “Descendants of David Akin of Newport, RI,” http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=SHOW&db=akin, 24 Mar 2004.
504. Russell Leigh Jackson, “Edward Brown of Newbury, Mass., and some of his descendants,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 97 (1943): 260-265.
505. “Sharon Vital Records.”
506. Grace Stafford Durfee, Benjamin Franklin Wilbour, and Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Complete Cemetery Inscriptions of Tiverton, R. I., also published in the Register, volumes 117 and 118.
507. Henry A. Hazen, History of Billerica, Massachusetts, with a Genealogical Register, A. Williams & Co., Boston, 1883, http://archive.org/details/historyofbilleri00hazen.
508. Richard S. Munroe, History and Genealogy of the Lexington, Massachusetts, Munroes, Florence, Mass., 1966.
509. Twitchell Genealogy.
510. Vital records of Dudley, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, F.P. Rice, Worcester MA, 1809, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofdu01dudl.
511. Vital records of Leicester, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, F.P. Rice, Worcester MA, 1903, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofle00leicd.
512. Vital records of Brookfield, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, F.P. Rice, Worceseter MA, 1909, http://archive.org/details/cu31924028819451.
513. Terry, “Descendants of Lewis Jones and Anna Stone of Taunton, MA,” http://genforum.genealogy.com/jones/messages/30664.html, April 16, 2005.
514. Vital Records of Charlton, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, F.P. Rice, Worcester MA, 1905, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofch00charl.
515. Donna Valley Stuart, “Some decendants of George Farley of Billerica, Massachusetts,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 136 (1982): 43-62, 133-147.
516. L. Vernon Briggs, History of shipbuilding on North River, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Boston: Colburn Bros., 1889, http://archive.org/details/historyofshipbui00brigg.
517. Charles Henry Pope, Prouty (Proute) Genealogy, Boston, Mass.: C.H. Pope, 1910.
518. Records of the Congregational Church in Suffield, Conn. (except church votes) 1710-1836, Hartford: Connecticut Historical Society, 1941, http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=wu.89065905820.
519. “Glocester vital records,” Vital Record of Rhode Island, Vol. 3, part 1, James N. Arnold, 1892.
520. “Providence Vital Records,” Vital Record of Rhode Island, Vol. 2, part 1, James N. Arnold, 1892.
521. Vital Records of New Bedford.
522. Frederic Palmer Wells, History of Barnet, Vermont from the outbreak of the French and Indian War to the present time with genealogical records of many families. Burlington, Vermont, 1923., Reprinted 1975.
523. “Vital Records of Stonington, CT.”
524. “Litchfield Vital Records.”
525. “Watertown Vital Records (CT).”
526. Vital Records of Tewksbury, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, Essex Institute, Salem MA, 1912, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofte00tewk.
527. Vital records of Southborough, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, F.P. Rice, Worcester, 1903, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofso00sout.
528. Jonathan Pearson, Contributions for the genealogies of the first settlers of the ancient county of Albany, from 1630 to 1800, Munsell, Albany, 1872, http://archive.org/details/contributionsfor00pearuoft.
529. Rufus N. Meriam, John and Thomas Totman (or Tatman) and their descendants, Worcester, Mass., 1895.
530. “Research of J. Kelsey Jones.”
531. “Trouwen Hoek.”
532. Stephen B. Miller, Historical sketches of Hudson, embracing the settlement of the city, &c, Hudson, Bryan & Webb, 1862, http://archive.org/details/historicalsketch02miller.
533. Franklin Ellis, History of Columbia County, New York. With illustrations and biographical sketches of some of its prominent men and pioneers, Philadelphia: Everts & Ensign, 1878, http://archive.org/details/historyofcolumbi00ever.
534. “Flatbush DRC Marriage Records, 1677-1757.”
535. Albert Oren Cummins, Cummings genealogy : Isaac Cummings, 1601-1677 of Ipswich in 1638 and some of his descendants, Montpelier VT: Argus & Patriot, 1904, http://archive.org/details/cummingsgenealog00cumm.
536. “Scituate vital records,” Vital Record of Rhode Island, Vol. 3, part 3, James N. Arnold, 1892.
537. “Rhode Island USGenWeb Project,” http://www.rootsweb.com/~rigenweb/index.html, Sep 2001.
538. Vital Records of Wakefield, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston, 1912, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordswak00baldgoog.
539. Howard Williston Carter, Carter: a genealogy of the descendants of Thomas Carter of Reading and Weston, Mass., and of Hebron and Warrent, Ct., Norfolk, Conn., 1909.
540. David Watson Kruger, “The identity of Deborah Cushing’s first husband,” N E Hist & Gen Reg, 152, 1998, pp. 25-35.
541. Myron Andrews Munson, The Munson Record: A Genealogical and Biographical Account of Captain Thomas Munson (a Pioneer of Hartford and New Haven) and His Descendants, Munson Assoc., 1896, Two volumes, http://archive.org/details/16371887munsonre01byumuns, http://archive.org/details/16371887munsonre02byumuns.
542. Kay Silvernale Dahlke, “Silvernale Silvernail Genealogy,” http://www.starpoint.net/~kaymiked, 28 Oct 1997.
543. Records of the Claverack Reformed Church.
544. Jim Harder, “H V Genealogy,” 17 July 2001.
545. Vital records of Mendon, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston, 1920, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofme00mendo.
546. Vital records of Dunstable, Massachusetts : to the end of the year 1849, Salem MA: Essex Inst., 1913, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofdu00duns.
547. Vital Records of Worthington, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston, 1911, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordswor00massgoog.
548. Charles J. Palmer, History of the town of Lanesborough, Massachusetts, 1741-1905, 1905, http://archive.org/details/historyoftownofl00palm.
549. Susann Whitney Dimock, Births, marriages, baptisms and deaths, from the records of the town and churches in Coventry, Connecticut, 1711-1844, New York: Baker & Taylor, 1897, http://archive.org/details/birthsmarriagesb00dimo.
550. Vital Records of Lanesborough.
551. Frederic Palmer Wells, History of Newbury, Vermont from the discovery of the Coös country to present time, Caledonian, St. Johnsbury VT, 1902, http://archive.org/details/historyofnewbury00wellrich.
552. James E. Ives, “Samuel Blunt of Andover, Mass., Plainfield, Conn., and Oxford, Mass., and his children,” New Eng. Gen. Hist. Rec., 97 (1943): 53-55.
553. “Records of St. James’s Church, Derby, Conn.,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Rec., (1922): 130-153.
554. Vital Records of Spencer, Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849, F.R. Rice, Worcester MA, 1909, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofsp00spen.
555. Vital records of Sturbridge, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston: New Eng. Hist. Gen. Soc. 1906, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofst00stur.
556. Vital records of Uxbridge, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston: Wright & Potter, 1916, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofux00uxbr.
557. Research of Peter Viles, Family group sheets of 1998
558. Vital records of Waltham, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston: NEGHS, 1904, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofwa00walt.
559. Eugene Cole Zubrinsky, “The Hammonds of Rehoboth and Swansea, Massachusetts,” New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 149 (1995): 211-229.
560. Early Massachusetts Marriages: prior to 1800. Edited by Frederic W. Bailey. Genealogical Publ. Co., Baltimore, 1968.
561. Vital records of East Bridgewater, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston: NEHGS, 1917, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofea00eas.
562. “Foster vital records,” Vital Record of Rhode Island, Vol. 3, part 4, James N. Aronold, 1892.
402. “Scituate vital records,” Vital Record of Rhode Island, Vol. 3, part 3, James N. Arnold, 1892.
563. Vital records of Cohasset, Massachusetts : to the year 1850, Boston: NEHGS, 1916, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofco00coha.
564. Vital records of Lynnfield, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, Salem: Essex Institute, 1907, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofly00lynn.
565. De Coursey Fales, The Fales family of Bristol, Rhode Island : ancestry of Haliburton Fales of New York, Boston: T.R. Marvin & Son, 1919, http://archive.org/details/falesfamilyofbri00fale.
566. Hamden Vital Records.
567. Emory Washburn, Historical sketches of the town of Leicester, Massachusetts, during the first century from its settlement, Boston: Wilson & Son, 1860, http://archive.org/details/historicalsketchwash.
568. William Leon Crubaugh, Crubaugh: the American Story, Privately published, 2000.
569. “LDS Ancestral File,” July, 1996, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
570. Compiled by Jesse D. Fry, Benj. T. Fry, Lucia Fry Nichols, and Olive Fry, Embracing a Sketch of the Fry and Pinch Families 1777 - 1938, Privately published, 1938, 2.
571. Baptism Record of St. Thomas Lutheran Church, Churchtown, Columbia County, NY, 1760-1899, Rhinebeck NY: Kinship, 1969, Arthur C.M. Kelly.
572. Marriage Record of Four Lutheran Congreations: Manorton, Churchtown, Germantown, & Barrytown (of Dutchess Count), Rhinebeck NY: Kinship, 1974, C.M. Kelly.
573. Vital records of Bradford, Massachusetts, to the end of the year 1849, Topsfield MA: Topsfield Historical Society, 1907, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofbr00brad.
574. Henry A. and Emma L. Sayles, 100 Cemeteries - Glocester, RI, Data as observed and compiled in 1930-1937, Manuscript.
575. Lewis G. Proper, Proper Family History including Prooper, Propert, Propfer, Propper and Proppert, Rochester, New York, 1996.
576. Dwight H. Bruce, Onondaga’s Centennial: gleanings of a century, Boston History Co., 1896, Two volumes, http://archive.org/details/onondagascentennial01bruc, http://archive.org/details/onondagascentenn02bruc.
577. Records of the Reformed Duch Church of Kinderhook in Kinderhook, Columbia County, N.Y., Royden Woodward Vosburgh, New York Gen. Biog. Soc., New York City, 1920.
578. Records of the (Freehold) Presbyterian Church in Charlton, Saratoga County, NY, edited by Royden Woodward Vosburgh, New York City, 1921.
579. Saratoga NYGENWEB, “Town of Charlton Cemeteries,” compiled and annotated by Dave Bixby, http://www.rootsweb.com/~nysarato/Bixby_Charlton.htm, Jun 2005.
580. Personal visit to the Isaac Smith Cemetery, 10 July 2000.
581. Baptismal Register 1756-1808 from the Old Dutch Church at Totowa NJ, William Nelson (ed.), Petterson, NJ, 1892.
582. Frank Southcott, “Southcott-Yearsley 0207,” http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, 2007.
583. “Cemetery Burials in Yates County,” http://www.yatescounty.org/upload/12/historian/CemHeader.htm, “Yates County Office of Public History,” Frances Dumas, County Historian, http://www.yatescounty.org/upload/12/historian/index.html, 2012.
584. Louise S. Brown and Malissa R. Doolittle, The Doolittle Family in America (Part VIII), Dalas, Texas, 1967.
585. “Cumberland vital records,” Vital Record of Rhode Island, Vol. 3, part 5, James N. Arnold, 1892.
586. Vital records of Dracut, Massachusetts, to the year 1850, Boston: NEHGS, 1907, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofdr00drac.
587. David Dreyer, “Ship Extraction Database of the Banat,” http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~banatdata/DDB/HomePage.htm, 2011.
588. “Harden Family,” Erwin Norton Race, Jr., Book.
589. Gaius Marcus Brumbaugh, Genealogy of the Brumbach families, F.H. Hitchcock, New York, 1913, three volumes, http://archive.org/details/genealogyofbrumb02brum.
590. “Ashland County Marriage Records Vol. 2, March 1850 - 1860.”
591. Family records of Ron Strauss, Harden Family Researcher
592. “Linda Barnes, Grubaugh researcher,” 8 July 1998, Bobbi Schirado, Lansing, MI.
593. Michael Rudy, “John J. Smith,” 14 Sep 2014.
594. Michael Barron Clegg, Mahoning County Ohio Newspaper Obituary Abstracts 1843-1870, Mahoning County Genealogical Society, Vol. 3 (1983).
595. Trumball County Ohio Marriage Record Index: One Hundred Years 1800-1900, Edited by Roberts Graves Hyde, Sally Bllomfield Mazer, Barbara Houser Layfield, The Trumball County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society, Howland Printing, Cortland, Ohio. 1998, Vol. 1.
596. Aldis E. Hibner, A Genealogy of the Descendants of Joseph Bartlett of Newton, MAss, Rutland, 1934.
597. Personal Visit - Nettle Valley Cemetery, Potter Township, Yates County, NY, July 11, 1997
598. “Charleton Vital Records.”
599. Rev. Gideon Bostwick, Records (Massachusettts 1770-1793).
600. Vital records of Danvers, Massachusetts : to the end of the year 1849, Salem: Essex Institute, 1909, 2 volumes, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofda01danv, http://archive.org/details/vitalrecordsofda02danv.
1-200, 201-400, 401-600, 601-643
Contents · Index · Surnames · Contact
Created Apr 2013 with the reluctant help of Reunion,
from Leister Productions, Inc.